Tuesday, January 24, 2012

State of the Union

Though I am sadly not at a State of the Union watch party I am watching from my dorm room. Obama's speech is truly inspiring, his ideas of our country in my opinion are exactly what America is looking for. As a college student I would love a decrease interest rates on student loans and see an increase in funding towards Pell Grants. With these changes a numerous amount of people can go to college and give America a fighting chance against the rest of the world.

Obama's last three years in office have helped us increase the creation of jobs and decrease our ever growing debt. Under the care of Obama our economy can grow and we can once again be what many believe America to be; "A city upon a hill." We need to find a way to move away from petroleum and move towards a "green" America using alternative energy resources.

Hearing the State of the Union makes be feel as if I have chosen the right campaign to support. I am proud to be working for Obama's reelection campaign and hope that my contribution will make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment